Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The 3 year pattern....

Apparently the Call family likes to make big changes in our lives every 3 years..........

2006 - We got married
2009 - We became a family of three
2012 - We become a family of 4

This little jelly bean will be joining our family around November 3, 2012. 

 Yep this little boy (who really isn't so little anymore) is going to be a big brother.  

And he is ok with it....as long as moms belly doesn't grow.  I think that he is going to be very disappointed because Mom is already feeling quite large (I can no longer hide the fact that I am prego).  

This pregnancy has been completely different for me.  Not only because I am not teaching and I have a 3 year old to chase around......but because I have been sick!  I wasn't sick at all with Shaef so this little one has really thrown me for a loop.  I am super grateful for Zofran, sleep, Saltines, and soda.  

After weeks of not being able to cook without making myself sick - food finally sounded good.  Unfortunately I was craving Cafe Rio and there is not one close at all.  Other things I have been craving since being able to eat: Red Vines, Double Decker Taco Supreme from Taco Bell, Nachos, and Crispy Chicken Strips dipped in Honey Mustard.  Ya basically completely unhealthy food! 

After our little scare with Shaef's birth I have been super nervous to have another baby and have been lacking the faith and trust that the Lord knows better than I do.  I prayed about my concerns in December and felt complete Peace....a feeling I hadn't felt in 2 1/2 years.  We decided that we would go ahead and try to have a baby later this year....and our little surprise came quicker than we thought.  I really believe that a baby was waiting to come to our family but the Lord was waiting until I was ready.  The Lord is mindful of me!  We are all very excited for this exciting adventure we are going to have!



13 comments:

jordan and maci said...

congrats to you guys! very exciting news! and, everyone is different, but i was WAY more sick with the girls than i was with my boy, so maybe that means something? good luck with the rest of the pregnancy:)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! You guys have such a special family!! I'm sure everything will go just perfectly and your baby will be sooo healthy!! I hope the sick feelings fades fast!! If I can find a way...I'll send you Cafe Rio!! :) Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

Yay! Congrats! If this baby is even have as cute as your first, all the scary stuff will be totally worth it.

Lauren said...

*half. Blah!

Kiersten said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations. I'm sorry you've been sick though!

Erin_C said...

Congrats Tenille! What a blessing to feel that peace. And I'm so sorry you've been so sick. That is the worst. Maybe its a girl this time, since girl pregnancies seem to be worse :)

Becca and Greg said...

Oh Tennille I'm so excited for you guys!! I'm sorry you've been sick. I know what that's like, and blah! SO not fun! I hope it goes away soon!

Eaton Five said...

We love you guys so much and we love that little peanut already! Can't wait for you to come WEST!!!!!

Lindsey Chadwick said...

What?!?!? Am I seriously finding out about his over blogger?!?!?!? YAY for you coming to Poky this Summer so I can see you all cute and prego since I missed it last time! :)

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Hot dog!!!! I am so happy for you guys! I'm sorry you have been feeling so gross but hopefully the rest of your pregnancy will be pain and puke free!

Heather and AD said...

I seriously couldn't be more excited for you! I hope you start feeling better soon! There is nothing worse!

Rachel said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited!! another little shaef! I can hardly wait! Love you guys!!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.