Friday, June 1, 2012

We have a 3 Year Old!!

I am a little slow on everything I do these days but I still want to document the 3rd Birthday that we celebrated with our little man!!  Having a 3 year old is so much fun!  Shaef was excited for weeks that his birthday was coming and when it finally came....I have never seen him so excited!  Of course he was spoiled by friends and family........and I do have to say we have the best family and friends in the WORLD!  Thanks to everyone for helping my little man have such a special day!

You can tell by the look on his face that he is pumped!
Fun stuff from Grandma Annie and Grandpa Dell!
Toms from Shaef's fashionista Aunt Toni!
A cars car, green outfit with some swords and shields from Grandpa Tom and Gram!
The famous swords and shields.... definitely a favorite! 
My handsome little man!
Waiting for his Toy Story Party to start with his buddie Ty!
Eating "Rex Nuggets" with all of his friends!
Pin the tail on Bullseye
Toy Story Bingo (I was amazed that all these kiddos sat and played so well!)
Nasty M&M smile with his cake
Trying his best to show that he is 3!

I don't know what I would do without this little guy in my life!  I am so proud to be his momma and so happy that he is part of our family!  I just wish he would stop growing up so stinking fast!  Love you so much little man!!

No comments: