Friday, June 1, 2012

Fun in the Sun!

Summer is the best!  My favorite thing about summer is watching my boys play!  They are so close and Shaefer can't wait for his dad to come home from work/school to play!  I like summer in Florida but I LOVE summer in Idaho because it isn't so stinkin' hot and in Idaho we have a yard to play in (way better than a small patio).  

Our summer highlights include:

Bubble gun and Water gun fights!





Learning how to ride a bike!
(Thank you Grandpa Tom and Gram for this fun set of wheels for Shaef to use all summer!)


Riding dino's at the library!

Seeing the chicks at a local store (it has become a tradition the past few years).
Shaef wanted to take one home and said it could live in his room and sleep in his bed......They are cute but I don't think that arrangement is going to work out!

We are so happy that summer is just beginning!

1 comment:

Michelle@ Learning to Be a Mom said...

Looks like you guys are having tons of fun.