Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fun with Gram and Enjoying Sister

My mom is amazing - she seriously thinks of everything!  Even though our lil' miss came 2 weeks early, she jumped on a plane a day later and came with a prize/activity for Mr. Shaef for everyday that she was here (plus a few extra).  All of the activities were right up his alley.  I love how she really tries to get to know her grandkids and do things with them that they love.  Not only did she bring many fun things, she was willing to play superheroes for hours, have sword fights, play hide and go seek and tag, etc.  \

When we came home from the hospital - she had already helped him build these little Spiderman and Hulk guys out of toilet paper rolls.  
 In between playing with crazy Shaefer - we had fun taking pictures of both kiddos and cuddling the brand new baby!  
 Shaef adores his sister - he is constantly wanting to hold her or touch her. I love this picture of him sitting and admiring her!
 Holding sister.
 Daddy and Evy Lou!  First time doing tummy time!
 Gram and Shaefer doing one of the many activities she brought - she was so great with him and so patient (I learned so much from her about how to be a better mom to him!)  
 Cute Halloween lacing cards!
 They also assembled this cute skeleton.
 And made some toilet paper roll ninja turtle guys!
 I am so glad that there was still time for her to cuddle the baby!
 Clean babies smell sooo good!
 We call my mom Gram (I love it because her favorite grandma was her Gram) and we found this little onesie when I was pregnant that had her "name" on it!  I love that it says "Gram is my B.F.F."  
 More photo shoots for the little diva!
 More fun spending time with Gram!
 Shaef and Gram working on a Cars book - can you tell by his shirt that he loves cars?  
I haven't downloaded the other pictures off my camera yet but they also grew little foam animals out of those clear capsules.  She also had a dinosaur color book, a baby animal puzzle, a super hero washcloth that you put in water and let it grow, and an awesome Iron Man guy!  

Thanks Gram!

1 comment:

Eaton Five said...

We sure are blessed to have Mom in our lives!!! I am so glad that you were all able to have so much fun together!