Thursday, November 1, 2012

Going home

We were eager to get out of the hospital and head home but lil' miss had to be there for at least 36 hours to make sure she didn't get sick (because of the group b strep).  My mom (Gram) flew in on Sunday night and still hadn't met Evy!  We were grateful to be able to all go home happy and healthy on Monday morning!
 Daddy and Shaef picked out this little outfit for us to bring her home in.  
 So tiny in the carseat for the first time.  (also the longest she has kept a paci in her mouth ever...)
 Meeting Gram for the first time!!!  I don't know what I would have done without all my mom's help and especially her positive attitude about everything!  
 We definitely put her to work and kept her moving - but she did get a lot of snuggle time with the baby girl.  As you can tell by this picture - Shaef loves her and monopolized every second of time he could get with her.   I will do a whole other post about all the fun things she had planned to do with him.  Basically she is amazing and we wish we lived closer!
 First bath at home with help from brother - She wasn't too excited about it!
 LOVE my mommy!  
 Having a new baby sister is a tough job - he fell asleep on the couch sitting next to his Gram!
 Our little Jaundice baby
 Flowers from my boys - love the flowers and LOVE my boys!


No comments: