Sunday, November 18, 2012

More Halloween/Fall fun!

A few days before our sweet little girl arrived (exactly 2 weeks early) Shaef and I decided to have some fun!  We got together with some friends and went to a local "pumpkin patch".  It is really just a corner that has a bunch of pumpkins on pallets but we will take it!  A bunch of Shaef's buddies came too so he had plenty of friends to play with! 
  There are a bunch of little places to take pictures and a little play area for the kids to explore in!



I finally managed to pull him away for a quick picture by the pumpkins!
Prince Charming
A football player
He was pretty proud of himself in this one - riding a pig....

The whole group - a bunch of wild boys and a few sweet girls!
Shaef and Mom! :)
That afternoon we decided to head to the beach with our friends the Mengs.  I was super uncomfortable but I was determined to have my baby soon so it seemed like a good idea - and we were so glad we went!  It was a beautiful day!
Shaef and Miley
My little buddy!
The Blue Angels were practicing for a show over the ocean so we got to watch.  It was really loud but really cool!!  I was amazed how close the jets were to us!
It is not a successful beach trip unless you bury yourself in the sand....
After sister arrived....and the night before Halloween...we finally carved our pumpkins!  Shaef thought the pumpkin guts were pretty disgusting!
Dad's favorite part was coming up with faces with Shaef.
My favorite part was spending time as a family.
And Shaef's favorite part was the fire inside the pumpkins! :)





2 comments:

Kacey said...

ahh those pictures made me homesick for Florida! Shaef has gotten soo big and looks so grown up! I wish I could meet that cute little baby! Miss ya guys!

Becca and Greg said...

My goodness Shaef is so big! Also, I super jealous of the beach day in October. Give that adorable little girl some snuggles for me!